This qualification is regulated in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). The programme consists of units based on the national occupational standards developed by Learning and Development experts within Awarding bodies.
NVQ Business Solutions pride themselves on delivering high quality programmes leading to nationally recognised qualifications and have a 100% success rate with our learners. Working across all sectors including health, social enterprise and the charitable sector we are able to add extra value to all the courses we deliver and support all our learners in their personal and professional development.
The programme will be delivered by a fully qualified and occupationally competent assessor on a one to one basis using a variety of methods and delivered flexibly according to the needs of the learner. In order to achieve this qualification a candidate must achieve a minimum of 45 credits made up of mandatory and optional units by producing a portfolio of evidence. This will then be internally quality assessed and externally certificed by the Awarding Body OCR.
The aim of this qualification is to:
- develop and expand candidates' understanding of team leading
- develop candidates' skills and competence in team leading
This qualification will give candidates the opportunity to:
- achieve a nationally recognised qualification valued by employers
- prepare for employment in a team leading role
- develop skills and competence in the workplace and increased confidence in anticipation of promotion to the next level of management
- improve employability
- continue professional development