Learners who successfully complete this course will:
- Develop an awareness of the importance of communicating accurate information in a medical environment.
- Recognise the need for understanding commonly used medical terms.
- Demonstrate ability to spell medical terms and expand recognised medical abbreviations.
- Develop good organisational skills.
- Transcribe from recorded speech dictation, operating a word processing application to acceptable business standards.
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness in responding to the medical profession and the public on matters relating to health issues.
- Read and transcribe variable quality manuscript and drafts containing medical material.
- Improve communication skills in dealing with medical personnel and patients.
- Medical Terminology
- Audio Transcription
- Case Management
- Filing Systems
- Customer Care
- Medical Reports & Forms
- Office Administration
- Scanning Documents
- Diary Management
Pery Square Business College provide training for companies, individuals and groups. We run scheduled training courses from our premises in Pery Square and also offer onsite training tailored to the needs of any organisation. Pery Square Business College have over 20 years industry experience.
We cater for all ages and skill levels - from Absolute Beginners to Business Professionals and Trainers.
Our Tutors are all highly qualified and class sizes are kept small.
We cater for Business Training, both in-house at our training rooms or on-site at the company's offices.
Specially customised training affords our Business Clients the assurance of compliance within their I.T. and customer service systems.
Our Recruitment Agency links up with many organisations in the Limerick city and Mid-West Region offering a discreet and confidential service for both temporary and permanent placements to the private and public sectors. All candidates are screened by experienced consultants prior to introduction, in order to match the most suitable candidate to our customer requirements.