(Previously know as Train the Trainer course)
Accreditation: QQI Level 6 Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation 6N3326
In conjunction with Training Needs Identification & Design 6N3325 you may obtain the Training & Development Special Purpose Award QQI Level 6 (6S3372). Graduates with FETAC Train the Trainer cert E30179 award can get an exemption for 6N3326 Training Delivery and Evaluation until December 2015 when undertaking the Training & Development Special Purpose award.
- Proficiency in internet and e-mail use (including attachments)
- Word processing
- Courses completed or good knowledge of subject in which they aim to become a trainer.
Unit 1 - Theory of Training and Adult Learning
Unit 2 - The Role of the Trainer
Unit 3 - How to prepare a Training Needs Analysis & Course
Unit 4 - Preparing for Training Delivery
Unit 5 - Delivery and Assessment
Unit 6 - Evaluation of Training
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
- Analyse the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include:
- the learning environment;( ii) the trainer; (iii) learning methodologies; (iv) the group dynamics of participants
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
- Create appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
Pery Square Business College provide training for companies, individuals and groups. We run scheduled training courses from our premises in Pery Square and also offer onsite training tailored to the needs of any organisation. Pery Square Business College have over 20 years industry experience.
We cater for all ages and skill levels - from Absolute Beginners to Business Professionals and Trainers.
Our Tutors are all highly qualified and class sizes are kept small.
We cater for Business Training, both in-house at our training rooms or on-site at the company's offices.
Specially customised training affords our Business Clients the assurance of compliance within their I.T. and customer service systems.
Our Recruitment Agency links up with many organisations in the Limerick city and Mid-West Region offering a discreet and confidential service for both temporary and permanent placements to the private and public sectors. All candidates are screened by experienced consultants prior to introduction, in order to match the most suitable candidate to our customer requirements.