This course is a must for those management and operational personnel working with import / export trade in international markets.Objectives
- Provide the Exporting or Logistics company with the latest information on International Trade documentation, Customs, VIES & INTRASTAT Procedures.
- Understand the Authorised Economic Operator requirements, where lack of approval is very likely to encounter delays by Customs.
- Be aware of the major changes concerning Export and Import Control legislation & reporting Systems (ECS/ICS). The Revenue Import Control System is now in Law from 1st January 2011.
A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire followed by ongoing telephone support for the month following the course.
Course Certificate will be provided to participants on course completion.Course Outline
- Customs Framework
- Customs Classification
- Rules of Origin
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Customs Valuation
- Customs Audits and Powers
- Customs & Foreign Trade Documents
- Preferential Origin
- Customs Economic Procedures
- Calculating Import Duties & Taxes
- EU Transit System
- Customs Documentation
- Import & Export Controls
- Authourised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Electronic Manifest Systems (EMS)
- Union Customs Code
- SAD Completion
- Brexit Contingency Planning
- Review & Questions
Export Edge Training and Business College were awarded Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) Accreditation in 2008. All our QQI programmes are designed to meet the standards set out by QQI in the relevant module description, which also include latest strategic industry sector developments.
Please contact us if you require further information in relation to our accredited programmes @ 01 676 6894
Export Edge Training are experienced specialists that provide industry with training and consultancy solutions, (including accredited Professional Diploma and Certificate courses), within international trade, credit management payment methods, exporting, logistics, trade finance and trade compliance areas. Having supported in the region of a thousand companies since 1993, we focus on effective principles and practical rules / guidelines to provide international trade solutions.
Export Edge initiated the development of eLearning projects, covering the design and development of web based Documentary Letter of Credit (DC-PRO) training for international banking and export trade, which are currently licensed to over ten thousand users within international banks and trading companies worldwide. Our development partners in DC-PRO are the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris Head Office, Deutsche Bank, London and Coastline Solutions. ...