Our approach to the training will be:
Open and honest, motivational, highly supportive to learner needs, encouraging mutual support and sharing in experiences in a trusting respectful learning atmosphere.
- Day 1 – Teaching & learning Theory
- Day 2 – Student 30 minute presentation with 1 to 1 feedback and development using Video
- Day 3 – Student 10 – 15 minute presentation + theory to cover all learner developmental needs
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the role and responsibilities of being a Trainer
- Appreciate that being an effective and powerful trainer is a skill that can be acquired
- Practise how to create a safe, supportive, engaging & motivating learning environment
- Recognise the importance of preparation and clearly identify aims & objectives
- Explore the structure of sessions and apply powerful starters and finishers
- Explore the benefits of a variety of different teaching methods for different groups size/thinking/experience levels
- Learn a toolbox of techniques & mediums to present with confidence, impact and energy
- Design and deliver some short training sessions and receive feedback with the use of video for 5, 15 & 30 minutes.
- Explore different methods of assessment
- Reflect and evaluate your own delivery
- Experience your own growth in confidence
To be delivered by a skypeople approved Level 4 Training Instructor who will be open and honest, motivational, highly supportive to learner needs, encouraging mutual support and sharing experiences in a trusting respectful learning atmosphere.
|08:30 AM — 04:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
|No. of Participants:||10|