To provide the participant with the knowledge to help prevent:
• Lyme Disease (Borreliosis) – spread by ticks carried by deer
• Weils Disease (Leptospirosis) – spread by rodents
• Photo-dermatitis – exposure to hogweed
• Japanese Knotweed
• Blood borne infections - Hepatitis and HIV due to contact with contaminated syringes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Outdoor employees and those who supervise outdoor employees
• Who is at risk?
• Signs and symptoms of lyme disease
• Signs and symptoms of weils disease
• Signs and symptoms of photo-dermatitis
2 ½ Hours
Welcome to Safetech Consulting & Training. Providing complete safety consulting and training services.
Safetech Consulting & Training specialise in safety consultancy and safety training. Safetech is one of the most well established safety training organisations in the North West of Ireland, with a highly dedicated training staff providing services all around the country.
Safetech has an experienced and highly skilled and qualified team, with the ability to provide professional safety services to industries such as Retail, Education, Entertainment, Transport, Licencing, Construction, Farming, Forestry, Hotel, Catering, among others.
Our headquarters are situated in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, which enables us to provide a nationwide service with particular benefit to counties in the North West and the Border Midland regions. We can arrange on-site training, site visits and inspections all around the country according to our clients needs.
We have provided training for State & Semi-State bodies, such as ESB, SOLAS, Udaras na Gaeltachta and Local Authorities.
Our trainers are competent having many years experience in their respective fields. They are qualified trainers / assessors and are approved by QQI, SOLAS, NISO, CITB, RSA and IOSH Ireland. We are a corporate member of the National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO) and the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). ...