The CIPD Level 3 Diploma in Human Resources Practice programme could be for you. On this programme you’ll get valuable and practical insights into a wide range of HR areas, such as resourcing talent, managing employment relations and HR principals, giving you all the information you need to start your career in the HR world.
The CIPD Level 3 Diploma in Human Resources Practice (CIPD HRP) programme covers all the typical aspects of an HR practitioner role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit. These include:
Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner – This unit helps you develop a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviour required of a professional practitioner, whether your role is generalist or specialist in nature.
Resourcing talent – This unit provides you with an introduction to the resourcing and talent planning process.
Recording, analysing and using HR information – You’ll develop an understanding of the important contribution that accurate data makes to the human resources function.
Understanding the role of HR in organisations – This is an introduction to the role of human resource operations within an organisation and the wider environmental context.
Supporting good practice in managing employment relations – This unit aims to introduce a number of aspects of managing employee relations and to provide an introduction to employment law within the context of employee relations.
Supporting good practice in performance and reward management – This unit provides an introduction to the purpose and processes of performance and reward management and the role of human resources in promoting and supporting good practice.
Supporting change – Here you’ll explore why organisations need to change and the role of HR within this.
Supporting individual learning through coaching and mentoring – This unit enables you to develop the knowledge and skills required to provide coaching and mentoring support.
- in-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements
- quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute
- top quality training venues in easy to reach locations with lunch included
- complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR publications from some of our community experts
- You can complete in just 6 months
- Ability to become a CIPD Associate Member