In this program you will learn about...
Providing Skills for improving effectiveness of the Administration Department is the primary focus of the program.
Increasingly there is a need for the non-production departments to improve the quality of their services to internal users. Last 25 years have seen dramatic changes in the Operational Philosophy, Customer Focus, IT Tools, Standardized Management Methodologies and Knowledge Management. This programs provides the participant skills for Applying and Managing Implementation of these in his organization.
- New Management Methodologies
- Quality Assured Management
- User/ Customer Focus
- Process Approach
- Knowledge Management
- Administration Work Processes
- Good Practices
- Best Practices
- IT Tools for Increasing Effectiveness of Administration
- Knowledge Management System for Administration
- Manpower and Motivation Issues for Administration Section