These courses will cover the basics of the Freight Forwarding Business.
All our courses are online course.
This course is aimed at a person wishing to enter the Freight Forwarding Industry, a new recruit starting in the industry, a receptionist or assistant in the Forwarding industry or someone who wishes to complement or certify their existing knowledge base.
With the successful completion of this course you will be able to :
- Secure a position in the Freight Forwarding industry
- Be eligible for advancement within your company
- Be confident that you are professionally trained and equipped for the Freight Forwarding industry
Freight Forwarding Foundation Certificate
- The Early Days of Freight Forwarding
- The Role off Freight Forwarders
- Freight Forwarder, Freight Broker, Freight Agent and Clearing Agent
- Forwarders Business Structure
- Routes and Transport Mode Selection
- Intermodal Freight versus Multimodal Freight
- Export Documents
- Import Documents
- English language, all courses are written in English as this is the primary language of global business.
- Computer, internet connection and printer (should you wish to print the course).
- A valid e-mail address.
- Time set aside to study as per the course requirements
2 weeks part time or 4 days full time.
Part time studies - where you study part time in the evenings and on weekends using our online training program.
Full time studies - when you take time off work to study full time using our online training program
Recommended study time set aside – we recommend 5 to 7 hours per week for each module/pilot certificate ie the part time 2 week pilot certificate course will need 10 to 15 hours. The time will vary depending on the students
original knowledge of the course material.
A soft copy of your full course module in a PDF format will be available on the e-campus for you to download. You will then be able to print a hard copy for study purposes if you choose. Pass mark = 65%
- Personal e-Tutor - You will be nominated a personal e-Tutor, all communication with your e-Tutor will be done via email. You may contact your e-Tutor at any time regarding your course.
ShippingCollege is a global college with offices in London.
We offer Global Qualifications for Global Positions.
Join the exciting world of shipping, freight forwarding, logistics and multinational trade through our international web based courses.
Our courses provide you with the practical knowledge to further your career or join the world of global trade in the comfort of your home or office.
Our specialised tutors are highly qualified in their fields with more than 20 years’ experience.
Each student is assigned a personal e-Tutor to guide and assist them with their studies.
Read our unedited testimonials from our past students here.
For more details please fill out our “request for more information” form at the bottom of this page.
To speak to us now you can click the Live Chat button at the bottom right hand corner of our website.
View our affordable courses by clicking the “courses” tab in the top menu bar.
We offer payment terms and easy payment options ie credit or debit card, bank transfer, EFT, PayPal, MoneyGram or Western Union.
With only a few clicks you can register and start your course immediately. ...