Because of the new international standard for Occupational health and safety, ISO 45001:2018, organisations currently certificated to OHSAS 18001 will need to transition. This standard was published in March 2018 now means that organisations only have until March 2021 to migrate or risk the loss of their certification.
ISO 45001:2018 Migration course/ training will help you understand the new standard which is replacing OHSAS 18001. This new ISO standard provides a robust and effective set of processes for improving workplace safety. Additionally, this training session aims to guide your organisation through the migration process. This means that as a delegate, you will have the opportunity to ask our expert Consultant some questions organisation specific questions.HAVING COMPLETED THE COURSE, DELEGATES WILL:
- Understand the background to the changes along with the migration timescale;
- Know the deadline in place for Migration;
- Be familiar with the new high level Annex SL structure and how it applies to their organisation;
- Have the ability to Identify and discuss the key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001;
- Understand and identify potential implications for your organisation of the changes to the standard;
- Help you plan for your organisation’s migration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone responsible for their organisation’s migration to ISO 45001:2018;
- Personnel involved in ongoing health and safety management within their organisations;
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 45001:2018.
This 1-day training course provides a working knowledge for anyone responsible for the migration process within their organisation, across all industry sectors.
- What is ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001;
- Background to the changes imposed with ISO 45001;
- The benefits of migration to your organisation
- The associated risks
- Introduction to Annex SL framework;
- The importance of the transition to your organisation;
- Planning for your organisation’s migration;
- GAP Analysis;
|Tue||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|Tue||09:00 AM — 09:00 AM|
|No. of Days:||1|
Our knowledge and experience across a broad base of standards makes us uniquely equipped to help organisations to establish integrated management systems and lay the foundation for future compliance with other emerging industry standards.