This ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Internal Auditor Course is designed to provide practical instruction for the internal auditor. This training course takes into account the varying levels of understanding and differing backgrounds of delegates, we ensure that all attendees leave with a firm understanding of the course material.
The ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Internal Auditor Business Training Course involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and real life relevant case studies. The day will be broken up into a morning and afternoon session with a break for lunch. The morning session will focus on the theory behind ISO 9001:2015(QMS) Quality Management Systems and auditing techniques, whereas the afternoon will be a practical session to give delegated a ‘hands on’ understanding with reality-based scenarios. This allows for delegates to ask organisation specific questions from our consultants who are experts in their fields with more than 25 years experience within the sector.
It is worth noting that many organisations who initially achieve certification to ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) run the risk of losing their certification at a later date through ineffective internal auditing.HAVING COMPLETED THE COURSE, DELEGATES WILL:
- Have a full understanding of the ISO 9001 series of Quality Systems Standards
- Gain the ability to plan and carry out effective internal audits within their own company
- Be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- Understand the impact that the internal auditor has on the organisation as a whole
- Be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
- The Quality Management System in context
- What is auditing and its importance to your organisation
- Internal auditing of quality systems
- The do’s and don’ts of auditing
- Non compliance’s and deficiencies
- Human relations in auditing
|Thu||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|Tue||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
Our knowledge and experience across a broad base of standards makes us uniquely equipped to help organisations to establish integrated management systems and lay the foundation for future compliance with other emerging industry standards.