This Accredited course is organised in cooperation with leading universities and is aimed at personnel and consultants who are interested in implementing energy storage systems in their projects. This course will also suit anyone wanting to learn more about the advantages and uses of different Energy Storage systems.
The trainer is an industry expert with vast practical and theoretical experience in the most commonly used energy storage systems.
- Types of electrical energy storage and key characteristics
- Parameters for electrical energy storage
- Operational characteristics of electrical storage
- Costs and pricing
- Integration of energy storage into electrical grids
- Small scale battery storage systems
- The role of energy storage in off-grid, renewable energy systems
- Types and applications of thermal energy storage
- Future developments in energy storage
|Fri||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||20|
In the UK we work with lecturers and experts to hold courses at Imperial College London, Coventry University, Edinburgh Napier University, and more.
We also run online e-training courses on an innovative distance learning platform, with live tutorials and online videos taken from live classroom courses held at UK universities.
The lecturers of the training courses are University professors and experts in the field, with more than 30 years of expereince in the sector, with both practical and theoretical expertise.
Our certificates are internationally recognised, the Galileo Master Certificate. This is provided to participants who pass the exam at the end of each course.
Participants who previously attended our courses include: Mitsubishi, Siemens, Solar Power Scotland, the United Nations, Ministry of Defence, NATO, Coca Cola, Nestle, and many more.
All courses are designed for people coming from all backgrounds, also intending to start a career in the renewable energy field ...