Post course mentoring for certifc ation package is £225, payable when the candidate is ready to begin case work and mentoring.
REIKI SECOND DEGREE– Practitioner Level.
Usui Tibetan Reiki Level 2 Training.
Suitable for personal spiritual development and also the next step towards becoming a Reiki Practitioner.
This training has been accredited by the UK Reiki Federation and is in full compliance with the National Occupational Standards for Reiki training.
This is the minimum level you should achieve if you intend to work professionally and charge for your services. Please note that I train in accordance with the National Occupational Standards for Reiki.
2 day course, 10.00-5.30 pm. 2-6 students per course.
Fee £260.00 plus extra fees if professional certification to Reiki Practitioner level is required - see below
Requirements for students: Previous attunement to Level 1 and at least 3 months experience of working at level 1 on a one to one basis or in shares.
Second Degree Reiki Training is about reinforcing and enhancing your connection to the Energy, learning the symbols - what they really represent and how to use them, learning to establish and trust a strong distant connection for remote healing and opening up your psychic awareness for intuitive work.
Training at this level will give you:
- Personal Attunement to higher levels of Reiki so that you have the ability to hold and channel more energy than before
- The ability to consciously activate this increased level through the use of Reiki symbols
- The ability to choose which aspect or quality of the energy you wish to use for a particular situation
- The ability to send Reiki through time and space for absentee healing
- An increased intuitive and psychic awareness if you choose to use it
- More advanced techniques to use
- More on the Energy system of the body
- Advice and guidance on ethical and legal issues
- Advice on all aspects of setting up in practice
- A Certificate of Attendance to show that you have been attuned to Reiki at Level 2.
If you intend to use Reiki for self-help purposes or just to work with other people on a casual basis this is as much as you need to do
If you intend to move into professional practice you will also need to complete Level 2 training and receive Practitioner Certification which allows you to gain professional insurance.
Post course Mentoring for Certifc ation package is £225, payable when the candidate is ready to begin case work, mentoring and preparing to set up a practice.
Generally it is expected that it will take a minimum of a year to move from complete beginner to competent practitioner.
We offer quality training to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal and the group size is a maximum of 6 so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.
|Sat||10:00 AM — 05:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||6|