Online Picture Tapping Technique Course
Next Start date: Monday 18th January, 7.30-9.45pm, UK time
plus following 3 Mondays
£227, includes one to one follow up session and case study marking
This is exactly the same content as the in- person course, taught by interactive webinar over 4 modules.
PTT is an effective and powerful fusion of meridian tapping with art based work; a great addition to any therapists tool kit of techniques. It is brilliant for work with children and for work with global or difficult to reach issues as well as all issues that can be easily processed with EFT or matrix work.
This is a great CPD course that will really enhance your practice.
Open to therapists and other professionals in the caring and health and well-being sectors. Some knowledge of meridian tapping/EFT to at least AAMET Level 1 or an equivalent training is required for this course.
For more details and technical requirements please phone on 0121 246 9448
or see our website.
Picture Tapping Technique (PTT)
PTT is an exciting new application of EFT - a blend of Art Therapy techniques with EFT. It is producing excellent results for many practitioners and trainers who are already using it in their practice.
New 2 day format!
£275 which includes course attendance plus marking for the course exam and case studies.
10am-5.30pm both days.
Course open to all EFT/MET Practitioners and higher qualifications.
This course will give you 12 hours CPD training.
Some of the Key features of PTT:
- Can be used for most issues but is particularly effective for abstract, non-specific or “Global” issues (e.g. my depression, my relationship problem)
- Client driven and very easy for a practitioner to use as the practitioner input is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Powerful but gentle - Dissociative –separates the person from their problem.
- Accesses the sub-conscious levels of mind very easily using the combined power of EFT and artistic metaphor.
- Is capable of reaching the deep, protected levels of a client’s issues very easily.
- Allows expression and rapid healing of multiple issues and aspects simultaneously and easily
- Allows easy expression of aspects which might be “taboo” or difficult or impossible to express in words.
- Is equally effective when the client prefers to keep private all details of the issue.
- Encourages the client to develop their own insights, cognitive shifts and reframes from within.
- Is very useful when working with children or vulnerable adults.
An extensive Course manual is supplied, and all attendees receive a certificate of attendance for CPD purposes. There is a test and case study requirement to gain Practitioner registration in PTT.
We always support all of our students and we welcome feedback and questions about PTT.
Please note that we can arrange extra courses at other locations on request for groups of 6 or more.
For professionals who do not have EFT or MET training we can offer an access to PTT course, held before the PTT training at the same venue, by arrangement. This day is equivalent to AAMET EFT level 1 training and provides the basic EFT skills
necessary to use PTT.
Please ask for details.
Christine Sutton, AAMET Registered Masterof Trainers in EFT.
The course can be repeated for a discounted fee.
We also offer this course as an online training course in 4 modules for those who cannot be here. PLease ask for details
|Mon||07:30 PM — 09:45 PM|
|No. of Days:||4|
|No. of Participants:||6|