EASA regulations require that a CRM trainer should have followed a theoretical human performance and limitations (HPL) course.* This course delivers the HPL elements required to meet EASA requirements for CRM trainers.
This course is ideal for flight deck crew who will be CRM Trainers but did not complete an HPL course as part of their ATPL training or those who require HPL refresher training. The course is equally suitable for cabin crew who will be CRM trainers to provide
the background understanding of HPL and to fulfil the EASA requirement for CRM Trainers HPL training.
CRM HPL Training
- HPL training for flight deck and cabin crew CRM trainers
- Scheduled courses at GAT UK training centre
- In-company courses also available at your location
- Background to HPL
- SHEL model
- Conceptual model of human factors
- Blood donation
- Factors which inhibit oxygen carriage
- Cabin pressurisation/depressurisation
- Vestibular system
- Balance and orientation
- Vestibular and samatogravic illusions
- Motion sickness
- The visual system, visual illusions
- Drugs and self medication
- Processing information
- Personality, attitude and behaviour
- Styles and characteristics
- Interaction and factors affecting the group/team
- Additional topics are covered in CRMT course
- Work load
- Decision making
- Human Error
- Sleep and Fatigue
Aviation training is at the heart of our business. Since 1996 we have been delivering training for airlines, military, corporate and just about all types of aviation organisations worldwide. Always up to date, our aviation training focuses not only on meeting regulatory requirements, but also delivering real results in the workplace and developing practical skills, competence and knowledge. Our aviation training facilitators have the ability to engage, inspire and motivate people combined with extensive practical experience in their fields. We count over 650 aviation organisations as satisfied clients including many of the world’s leading airlines and we consistently achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and customer service.
All our aviation training courses are designed to our exacting standards, ensuring learning objectives are fully realised. Every course is developed by our own subject matter experts and backed by high quality courseware and materials. ...