With the need for managers and supervisors to become more responsible for staff development, more emphasis has been put on coaching employees. This programme explores the principles and techniques not only to effectively transfer skills but also to deal with issues such as motivation and attitude in the most effective way. The course allows the delegate to practice techniques in a safe environment and to receive feedback on their strengths and development areas.
- What is coaching and when should we coach?
- The difference between coaching and mentoring
- Identifying good coaching practices
- The 4 phases of coaching
- Setting up an effective coaching meeting
- Action planning
- Coaching for a skill
- Effective questioning techniques
- Coaching for behaviour
- Dealing with limiting beliefs
- Coaching practice
Jan 04, 2018 - Dec 31, 2018
|Weekdays||09:30 AM — 04:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||12|