IOSH Managing Safely
Learn step-by-step, practical techniques for tackling health and safety with this IOSH managing safely course.
IOSH managing safely is unlike many other courses because it provides actionable advice. This advice suits managers and team leaders who oversee health and safety to create an effective plan.
In addition, those looking to begin a career as a health and safety professional can use the course as a stepping stone towards higher-level courses.
Why choose IOSH Managing Safely?
The IOSH managing safely course is an engaging and practical course where candidates will experience:
- Interesting and memorable facts
- Case-studies to support key information
- Modules with added scenarios and examples
- Additional checklists and materials to use in the workplace
- A practical exercise based on a real-life business
- Summaries of the important information
Who needs IOSH Managing Safely training?
IOSH Managing Safely is an ideal course for:
- Team leaders
The course is ideal for those who are expected to manage health and safety within the workplace.
Managing safely is applicable to all industries including:
- Food Processing
- Theme Parks
Benefits of IOSH Managing Safely
The main benefit of the course is the actionable guidance provided which candidates can use to tackle health and safety issues. As a result, your business may experience:
- Reduced accident rates
- Fewer days lost through injury and illness
- An improved safety culture within your organisation
- Reduced staff turnover
- Increased productivity
The IOSH Managing Safely qualification discusses the key information needed to supervise health and safety in your team.
The full course content is:
- Risk management: assessing and controlling risk
- Employers and employee responsibilities
- Defining hazards
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing incidents at work
- Measuring performance
- The environmental effects of business
- Reducing the effects of industry on the environment
Each module gives real-life examples and scenarios, in addition to summaries reinforcing the key concepts taught throughout the course.Assessment and Certification
Candidates will receive a course booklet to assist them throughout the day. During the course, candidates will undertake an exam paper alongside a practical risk assessment project which tests their understanding of the course.
Successful candidates will receive their certificate, which is accredited through IOSH, shortly after the training day.
|Mon, Tue, Wed||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
|No. of Participants:||12|
We hold full accreditation and offer a wide range of courses taught by tutors which are backed by years of industry experience. And, with our excellent customer service, you will always get through to a friendly voice that has your best interests at heart.